- Posnic runs on PHP and Mysql. You can install both using WAMP or XAMPP package.
- After installation of WAMP or XAMPP, Create directory name called “posnic” in your web directory ( Ex. www for WAMP or htdocs for XAMPP ). Then extract your posnic files into that.
Note: directory name “posnic” is optional. you can create whatever you want.
- Now you can access posnic application via http://localhost/posnic
- Enter your MySQL database username and password details. Ex. ( If you installed wamp, by default host -> localhost, username-> root, password -> [empty] )
- Click Install, then you will get option to enter database name and choose database name based on your credentials access permission. After entering database name you have an option to choose install demo data. This demo data will help you to understand existing flow and later you can delete those.
- Click Next, then you will get user details screen. Here you can create you login credentials. Enter your username and password then your password recovery secret question and answer.
- Click Next, you will get final step. Enter your store or company details. After entering all details click finish. That will redirect to the login page.
Now you can login with your credentials.
Congrats !!! Your installation is done !!!
If you have any issue in installation, please comment below.